FLUFFY GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE PANCAKES
These delicious pancakes will make “Pancake Sundays” a hit with the whole family. They are light, fluffy and easy to make.
Prep Time: 5m
Cook time: 5m
Total time: 10m
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 250 ml unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup of brown rice malt syrup
- 1 egg
- In a bowl whisk together, flour and baking powder.
- Whisk the almond milk, rice malt syrup and egg together, then add into the mixture until batter is smooth and lump free.
- In a hot pan over a medium heat, brush coconut oil over cooking surface and pour small portions of the mixture to make each circular pancake.
- When bubbles form on the surface, flip the pancake over and cook until lightly golden on the other side.
- Serve topped with some seasonal fruits and enjoy.
Add one to two drops of doTERRA Lemon essential oil to the pancake mixture to add a sweet and zesty punch.